The whole world loves fried chicken for sure and one can only wonder at the enormity of the sizzling hot trade in global terms. Advanced countries like America love fried chicken just as much as the exotic, mystery-filled countries of Asia and the Far East. Think Chinese and Japanese, Thai and Indian cuisine. Sauces and spices could differ, but what lies within is essentially the same, some precious part of the chicken anatomy like the breast or the thighs, with choice layers of seasoning. Oriental Green Onion and Snowy Vegetable, maybe. Why not taste fried chicken wings, tenders or drumsticks? Lemon garlic chicken is super too!
Eat the fried chicken with a dose of happiness
The Korean company has successfully set up shop in Australia, several of them, and reaches for the skies. They appear to be packaging happiness along with the dainty food since the company philosophy places great emphasis on the ‘feel good’ factor. Well, life nowadays has plenty to be feeling happy about, maybe people just don’t realize it. Introspection is lacking perhaps as life is lived in a whirling round of work and more work for materialistic reasons of course.
- Concentrate upon the mind:
- Boneless Original
- Snowing Cheese
- Freaking Hot
Among hundreds of fried chicken outlets, maybe this was the happiest experience. Cheer and positive attitudes are necessary of course to stay afloat in these harsh times. Can food really change the mental makeup? Of course, with taste buds tingling in response to the fiery, spicy or mild flavors, according to the choice. That corner of the restaurant or store may turn out to be a revelation of the essential joys of human existence with lemon garlic chicken at the top of the menu.
An exotic culture and lifestyle sets Korean businesses apart. Hard working and concentrating on the essentials, they understand the value of hard work and the fact that Rome did not rise in a day. Quality and freshness go hand in hand with happiness as an offshoot to a job well done each day with the most delicious chicken varieties. Dine amidst the glorious ambiance or take it away in packages to private gatherings. Each way, the taste sticks to the lips and tongue for a long while and sweet memories take over later.
With NeNe Chicken branches at Northbridge and Westfield Carousel, Cannington, the ‘Yes, Yes’ the chicken brand is set to go places very far indeed in the search for happiness combined with commercial success. Saying ‘Yes’ to happiness would be fabulous indeed in the right spirit of togetherness. Particularly attractive is the lemon garlic chicken theme to sets the scene for a happy get together. Life sometimes does appear like a happily fried chicken journey!
Deep fried chicken is appetizing and juicy delight for all chicken lovers! These deep fried pieces are hot and crunchy. The super juicy, moist and flavorful meat having shatteringly crisp crust is mouthwatering. They are fried to golden-brown perfection which looks very palatable.
Rather than using whole chicken, the chicken is cut into pieces and then deep fried. Generally the chicken is coated with a thin layer of batter or crumbs. When crumbs are used for coating, the chicken pieces should be kept aside for on an average 20-30 minutes to dry. If using wet batter coating, then the pieces of chicken can be coated just before deep frying.
Follow the given list of tips to prepare Korean deep fried chicken for a crispy and crunchy bite:
- The pieces of chicken should not be too large, as large pieces are difficult to cook properly. This cooking difficulty results into overcooked outer crust or underdone meat in the core.
- Heat oil to between 350°F and 375°F.Maintaining temperature of oil is very important. Overheated oil will cook the crust really fast leaving the meat half-cooked and if the oil is at low temperature, then the fried chicken will be greasy/ oily.
- Do not overcrowd the deep frying pan with many chicken pieces.
- Cooking the chicken in a deep frying process requires approximately 7-10 minutes, depending upon the size of the chicken pieces. Cook until the color is perfectly golden brown.
- Remove excess oil from Korean deep fried chicken pieces on a paper towel. The kitchen paper towels absorb excess oil from fried pieces in a minute or two.
- Use tongs or a spatula instead of a fork for placing chicken pieces into the hot oil. Using fork may result in piercing the chicken pieces. This allows the juices to escape from the chicken and the fried pieces may not be juicy and will be dried out.
- Use dry utensils or make sure all the utensils are dried before they come in contact with the oil. Upon heating, water will make the oil splatter.
- Do not cover the fried chicken after the cooking is done. This will result in loss of crispness as the coating will continue to cook under the influence of hot steam.
- Use farm-fresh chicken for preparation of Korean deep fried chicken.
A Korean deep fried chicken dish is served with tangy Korean inspired sauce. This sauce is extremely flavorful and tasty. Dunking the fried chicken in the sauce is savory-sweet and delicious glee for chicken loving souls. The fried pieces of chicken should be dunk only when ready to eat as the crispness of the coating do not last for long time. So, dunk and serve immediately.
Conclusion: Various different flavors of Korean deep fried chicken are available in the market. These flavors are as good as the original recipe. Depending upon the temptation of your taste buds, try lemon or garlic or tangy spicy or green onion or freaking hot spicy Korean deep fried chicken. These flavors add a twist in the tasty original recipe of fried chicken. Get fresh Korean chicken from the farms of Nenechicken and enjoy the delicious feast.
Has it been so long since you have tried something very delicious and mouth watering? Yes, then now you should try Korean friend chicken. Its smell is only enough to increase your hunger. Maybe your favorite restaurant doesn’t serve this dish, but it does not mean that Korean Fried Chicken is not available in Melbourne.
Korean Chicken Melbourne offers the best in the city. You can have it on very affordable prices. This Korean cuisine is really amazing as it is prepared and served. Many people get impressed with its smell and they can’t stop themselves from trying this dish. So if you have smelled it in a party or event, then go for it now and get it in Melbourne.
You would like to have it again and again:
There are only a few cuisines, which people love to eat more and more. Korean fried chicken in one of those cuisines because its crunchy taste makes is the best appetizer. You can try it in many ways. It depends on the restaurant that how they serve this dish. Some prepare it according to main Korean recipe and some try to improvise by adding some new ingredients and spices in it.
By the way, first you should try Korean Chicken Melbourne that is prepared right according to Korean recipe. It is quite delicious and enjoyable. People visit restaurant with whole family to enjoy this delicious cuisine. If it is not possible for you to visit the restaurant and take pleasure of this dish, then placing online order would be the best choice for you. Restaurants in Melbourne offers home delivery of cuisines you want to eat. You can place the order from your office or home and get the dish at your door.